Sorry guys... I got it working now.
I thought i had tried all bootcodes but it seems I missed the "noagp" one.
And so now it boots just fine, using the noagp parameter!![]()
Hi
I've got an old Siemens Scenic Computer, 333Mhz Celeron/160mb ram/ATI Graphics.
When i try to boot the latest version of knoppix it stops without any errors, the screen just freezes right after the mouse has been detected. Also the floppy chunks one time and the floppy light is on constantly (this happens after the mouse detection). There is currently no ethernet, soundcard or modem in the box so that is not causing the problem..
Whats wrong, and whats the next step in the boot process after mouse detection? Please help....
Sorry guys... I got it working now.
I thought i had tried all bootcodes but it seems I missed the "noagp" one.
And so now it boots just fine, using the noagp parameter!![]()

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99