Sorry guys... I got it working now.
I thought i had tried all bootcodes but it seems I missed the "noagp" one.
And so now it boots just fine, using the noagp parameter!![]()
Hi
I've got an old Siemens Scenic Computer, 333Mhz Celeron/160mb ram/ATI Graphics.
When i try to boot the latest version of knoppix it stops without any errors, the screen just freezes right after the mouse has been detected. Also the floppy chunks one time and the floppy light is on constantly (this happens after the mouse detection). There is currently no ethernet, soundcard or modem in the box so that is not causing the problem..
Whats wrong, and whats the next step in the boot process after mouse detection? Please help....
Sorry guys... I got it working now.
I thought i had tried all bootcodes but it seems I missed the "noagp" one.
And so now it boots just fine, using the noagp parameter!![]()

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86
TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00