-
Change startup options
During the knoppix isntall, I agreed to have xwindows start everytime i boot my pc. Because of problems I'm having wtih my graphics when xwindows boots from startup, I've decided I just want the machine to boot straight to the console. Then, I can type "startx" whenever I want a GUI. How can I change my current settings so that I can begin logging in and out w/ the console and not xwindows?
Thanks
[/b]
Similar Threads
-
By scanman20 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-30-2004, 01:53 PM
-
By metalfan in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-13-2004, 01:35 PM
-
By bafl in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 11:32 AM
-
By Blue in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 07:01 PM
-
By Guest in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2002, 04:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99

Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC
$95.00

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09