-
Thank you all
Folks;
I want to thank you all for the help. On Friday I had the boot image change, but couldn't figure out why. I had done the cloop mount and say the files. I copied in a new image (appropriately processed), but the size of the file didnt' change.
Since that didn't work I went on to other tasks. I did *NOT* unmount the looped directory. Apparently the changes are not written out (or at least visible) until thing are flushed or unmounted. Later I shutdown to test a burn, which registered the new image which I found in the subsequet burn.
Thanks again for confirming what had happened. I am looking forward to moving on in this project.. Individual burn dates and serial numbers
incremented on the boot screen with each remastering
BillS
Similar Threads
-
By gbrisset in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 10:20 PM
-
By netgirl in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 02:28 PM
-
By oldmarti in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 11:01 AM
-
By andrewtayloruk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 07:05 PM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 09:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

Ibm Computer Tower
$400.00

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM iDataPlex dx360 M4 with 4× Xeon E5-2680 v2, 128 GB RAM, 2× QLogic
$149.00

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM Power 710 Express 8231-E2B POWER7 16GB DDR3 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$409.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$281.25