hello everyone, just wondering what you'd think if I created my own unofficial knoppix cd that just had gnome 2.2 and smaller ISO (around 400 megs) ?
or has this been done already?
hello everyone, just wondering what you'd think if I created my own unofficial knoppix cd that just had gnome 2.2 and smaller ISO (around 400 megs) ?
or has this been done already?

MITS Altair Computer Notes January/February 1977
$100.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes June 1976
$90.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes July 1976
$100.00
Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$275.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes December 1976
$80.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes May 1976
$140.00
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$48.00