I'm not sure if you guys just ignored my thread down there so I'll just start a new one...
I have a problem..
It's those simple problems where most of us are bugged by the looks.
The desktop won't save its setting.
The CD-Rom Icon keeps moving itself to the topleft when I try to move it to the middle of the desktop.
The Hda1 Icon won't save its icon. I use another icon, then it reverts back to original when I reset the computer. I have to double click on it for it to revert to the one I want it to, and it's getting really annoying.
Thanks.
PS: I also have a firewall called "Firestarter". The only problem I have with it is.. why is it that everytime I boot up I double click on the script, sometime it works, sometime it doesn't, what's wrong?

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 800 Computer CX801 10K ROM Personality Module CX801 - Works Perfectly
$23.95
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Atari ST Games LOT Buggy Boy Thundercats Bombjack Battleships Ikari Warriors
$50.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00