-
Mono
I've been using Knoppix for quite a long time with no problems whatsoever. A great rock-solid linux live-cd which i just LOVE (i use NMap on my old computer constantly for security reasons, and suffice to say my Windows NMap is slow). Since my dad won't let me install Linux on this computer, I use Knoppix :P . But I had a question. Does Knoppix come with Mono support (Mono: .NET implementation for penguin boxes everywhere)? I use some C# code. And if it does not, will I be able to download Mono to my RAM safely, without degrading performance and still compile C# programs? I have a 1.6 GHZ Pentium 4 256 MB RAM.
Similar Threads
-
By amardilo in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 09:24 AM
-
By chris-harry in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 11:59 AM
-
By raja_chaudhuri in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 06:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00