I've been using Knoppix for quite a long time with no problems whatsoever. A great rock-solid linux live-cd which i just LOVE (i use NMap on my old computer constantly for security reasons, and suffice to say my Windows NMap is slow). Since my dad won't let me install Linux on this computer, I use Knoppix :P . But I had a question. Does Knoppix come with Mono support (Mono: .NET implementation for penguin boxes everywhere)? I use some C# code. And if it does not, will I be able to download Mono to my RAM safely, without degrading performance and still compile C# programs? I have a 1.6 GHZ Pentium 4 256 MB RAM.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Vacloong Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs PUMP+20P, White
$18.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67