I'm a Linux newbie/wannabe, so pls excuse my ignorance.
First, Knoppix is great for test driving Linux! The boot process identified everything properly (Athlon 700Mhz, 27G drive, etc.)
I have a Soudblaster live card AND on-board sound.
I noticed that knoppix loaded my soundblaster card in EMU10K1.
Ok, the Question. When using Windoze, only the soundblaster card produces any sound. In Knoppix, when playing mp3s the sound comes from my on-board outlet. When viewing mpg's, the sound comes from the sound card ports.
Can anyone help me configure everything through my soundblaster card?
Thanks.
Each day I take one more step to freedom from BILL.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99