I'm a Linux newbie/wannabe, so pls excuse my ignorance.
First, Knoppix is great for test driving Linux! The boot process identified everything properly (Athlon 700Mhz, 27G drive, etc.)
I have a Soudblaster live card AND on-board sound.
I noticed that knoppix loaded my soundblaster card in EMU10K1.
Ok, the Question. When using Windoze, only the soundblaster card produces any sound. In Knoppix, when playing mp3s the sound comes from my on-board outlet. When viewing mpg's, the sound comes from the sound card ports.
Can anyone help me configure everything through my soundblaster card?
Thanks.
Each day I take one more step to freedom from BILL.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Samsung One Connect Docking Station SOC8002B Black w/ Cable & Power Cord
$400.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00