thank for your answer
Here the output of lspci -v

Giorgio Lazzari


00:00.0 Host bridge: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 650 Host (rev 01)
Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 2263
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64
Memory at e8000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64M]
Capabilities: [c0] AGP version 2.0

00:01.0 PCI bridge: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] SiS 530 Virtual PCI-to-PCI bridge (AGP) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 99
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=68
I/O behind bridge: 00009000-00009fff
Memory behind bridge: ec100000-ec1fffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: f0000000-f7ffffff

00:02.0 ISA bridge: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 85C503/5513
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0

00:02.2 USB Controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] USB 1.0 Controller (rev 07) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 2263
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 11
Memory at ec000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

00:02.3 USB Controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] USB 1.0 Controller (rev 07) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 2263
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 10
Memory at ec001000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

00:02.5 IDE interface: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 5513 [IDE] (rev d0) (prog-if 80 [Master])
Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 2263
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 128
I/O ports at 1000 [size=16]

00:02.6 Modem: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] Intel 537 [56k Winmodem] (rev a0) (prog-if 00 [Generic])
Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 4201
Flags: medium devsel
I/O ports at 1400 [size=256]
I/O ports at 1080 [size=128]
Capabilities: [48] Power Management version 2

00:02.7 Multimedia audio controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] Sound Controller (rev a0)
Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 2263
Flags: medium devsel
I/O ports at 1c00 [disabled] [size=256]
I/O ports at 1800 [disabled] [size=128]
Capabilities: [48] Power Management version 2

00:0a.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 10)
Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 2263
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 11
I/O ports at 2000 [size=256]
Memory at ec002000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2

00:0b.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Texas Instruments TSB43AB21 IEEE-1394a-2000 Controller (PHY/Link) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 2263
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10
Memory at ec002800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=2K]
Memory at ec004000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=16K]
Capabilities: [44] Power Management version 2

00:0c.0 CardBus bridge: ENE Technology Inc CB1410 Cardbus Controller
Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 2263
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 168, IRQ 5
Memory at 10000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=05, sec-latency=176
Memory window 0: 10400000-107ff000 (prefetchable)
Memory window 1: 10800000-10bff000
I/O window 0: 00004000-000040ff
I/O window 1: 00004400-000044ff
16-bit legacy interface ports at 0001

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] SiS650/651/M650/740 PCI/AGP VGA Display Adapter (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: CLEVO/KAPOK Computer: Unknown device 2263
Flags: 66Mhz, medium devsel, IRQ 5
BIST result: 00
Memory at f0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
Memory at ec100000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
I/O ports at 9000 [size=128]
Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 1
Capabilities: [50] AGP version 2.0

root@laptop:~#