-
Help!How to install knoppix by network
I have got the iso file of konppix and burned it onto a disk.But the cdrom of my laptop broken recently.I want to install knoppix from the other computer on the lan.What should I do?What should I shceme on my own laptop and another computer?Wish you answer.I am appreciate for you.
Similar Threads
-
By diablo266 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 09:28 PM
-
By Corwin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 03:29 AM
-
By bamarob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 01:14 AM
-
By gill1109 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:20 AM
-
By .-=Ronin=-. in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 08:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard Rev 5, A500 #548 (As-Is)
$64.75

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Amiga OS Operating System v3.1 Commodore New Sealed
$139.00

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00

Phoenix SCSI/IDE Enclosure For Commodore Amiga & Others
$49.75

68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00

OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95