-
Junior Member
registered user
other distro: how to enable scsi emu?
This may seem like the wrong place to be asking this, but I've trying out Slack 9.1. Everything works fine except my cd-rw. K3b tells me I need to enable scsi emulation for it. Ok, cool... how do I do that?
Sorry for the dumb newbie question (I'm not a total newbie, actually), I've just never needed to do that before.
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By cli168 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-28-2006, 08:03 PM
-
By geoffleach in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 10:02 PM
-
By silian87 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:46 AM
-
By dbojan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 10:17 AM
-
By jobah in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 10:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i5-12400 CPU 2.50GHz 6-Core 12-thread SRL5Y LGA 1700
$121.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99