-
TTF fonts
I am newbie and I have some questions that I want to ask to:
1.) If I am using a live cd, can I write information on it or not?
2.) If I also have windows installed, can I write data on the Windows partition?
3.) How do I install MS TTF fonts or just TTF fonts so it looks better.
4.) Do I have to burn the iso on a rewritable cd in order to make changes on it such as installing new stuff or configuring config files?
Thanks in advance,
XPediTioN
Similar Threads
-
By hannes in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-17-2005, 10:29 AM
-
By mb456 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 02:10 AM
-
By knoppixusr in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 01:00 PM
-
By nhassan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 04:09 AM
-
By klimg in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 02:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00