I had a similar problem. Mine was caused by a conflict with the video driver. I'm still experimenting but I can get the desktop to load and show using:
Knoppix xmodule=vesa
Hope this helps.
After loading all drivers and configuring is done the screen goes blank instead of loading o/s.![]()
![]()
[/b]
I had a similar problem. Mine was caused by a conflict with the video driver. I'm still experimenting but I can get the desktop to load and show using:
Knoppix xmodule=vesa
Hope this helps.
I have the same problem, execpt, my monitor is turned off (???) and i must turn the puter off manually.Originally Posted by nooksack
![]()
Where do I type Knoppix xmodule=vesa?
I am total linux newbie....so any help will be welcome
As knoppix boots up you'll see
boot:
just enter the cheatcode so you get
boot: knoppix xmodule=vesa
(IIRC the "K" should be lower case).
Something else to try is to return the bios to "system defaults" -- this won't adversely affect Windows.
Didnt work. Any more suggestions?
knoppix noapm or knoppix noddc or knoppix noapci and you can use two or more cheat codes on the same command line eg. knoppix noapm noddc. And just to be sure you do not have a bad cd knoppix testcd.Originally Posted by flaminjd
I think Knoppix loads with default resolution of 1280 and a high refresh frequency I dont know the exact values but, if u hit F2 when the Knoppix boot screen comes it shows the values I think.
U might have to set screen resolution and hsync and vsync using
U would have to get that info abt ur monitor. That solved my problem of monitor turning off after configuration.Code:knoppix screen=<ur resolution> vsync=<supported freq at this res> hsync=<supported freq>

Vacuum/Air Duster Super Power Mini Car Vacuum Cleaner 4-in-1 air Blower Gun
$64.35
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99
95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99