lo stands for loopback. That's an internal pseudo device tied to the 127.0.0.1 (localhost) IP address.
If the wireless card is working under windows, you can type "ipconfig /all" at the command prompt, it'll return the "physical address".
I have the emachine m5310 and I wanted to try using the program from www.linuxant.com to get my broadcom wireless card to work. I need to know my mac address in order to download a key. If i use ifconfig -a it shows eth0 and lo. Eth0 is my wired nic i think. What is lo? How can I find the wireless mac address? It doesnt detect the wireless card.
lo stands for loopback. That's an internal pseudo device tied to the 127.0.0.1 (localhost) IP address.
If the wireless card is working under windows, you can type "ipconfig /all" at the command prompt, it'll return the "physical address".
The mac address is also often printed on the card

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
HP ProLiant BL460c Gen9 DUAL E5-2690v3 DDR4 ECC 2x CADDY NO DRIVES NO MEMORY/RAM
$30.00
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99