-
Result of latest cat /proc/bus/usb/:
root@reno:/# cat /proc/bus/usb/devices
T: Bus=01 Lev=00 Prnt=00 Port=00 Cnt=00 Dev#= 1 Spd=12 MxCh= 2
B: Alloc= 0/900 us ( 0%), #Int= 0, #Iso= 0
D: Ver= 1.00 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS= 8 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=0000 ProdID=0000 Rev= 0.00
S: Product=USB UHCI Root Hub
S: SerialNumber=ef80
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=40 MxPwr= 0mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=hub
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 8 Ivl=255ms
T: Bus=01 Lev=01 Prnt=01 Port=00 Cnt=01 Dev#= 6 Spd=12 MxCh= 0
D: Ver= 1.10 Cls=00(>ifc ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS= 8 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=040a ProdID=0500 Rev= 1.00
S: Manufacturer=Eastman Kodak Company
S: Product=KODAK DX3500 Digital Camera
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=c0 MxPwr= 2mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 3 Cls=06(still) Sub=01 Prot=01 Driver=(none)
E: Ad=01(O) Atr=02(Bulk) MxPS= 64 Ivl=0ms
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=02(Bulk) MxPS= 64 Ivl=0ms
E: Ad=82(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 8 Ivl=16ms
T: Bus=01 Lev=01 Prnt=01 Port=01 Cnt=02 Dev#= 2 Spd=12 MxCh= 0
D: Ver= 1.10 Cls=ff(vend.) Sub=ff Prot=ff MxPS= 8 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=046d ProdID=0870 Rev= 1.00
S: Product=Camera
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=80 MxPwr= 90mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 2 Cls=ff(vend.) Sub=ff Prot=ff Driver=(none)
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=01(Isoc) MxPS= 0 Ivl=1ms
E: Ad=82(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 1 Ivl=16ms
I: If#= 0 Alt= 1 #EPs= 2 Cls=ff(vend.) Sub=ff Prot=ff Driver=(none)
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=01(Isoc) MxPS=1023 Ivl=1ms
E: Ad=82(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 1 Ivl=16ms
root@reno:/# gphoto2 --auto-detect
Model Port
----------------------------------------------------------
Kodak DX3500 usb:
As you can see the Camera is there. I think in gphoto2 autodetect there should be a number by usb?
Thanks for replies so far.
Similar Threads
-
By aurora in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 12:29 PM
-
By mushupork in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By ssnow in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 11:41 PM
-
By skoske in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 02:36 AM
-
By Goner in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2003, 03:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99