-
Hi thx..
Especially synaptic came to rescue and I have stripped off all the locales next step will be removing xservers i dont use..
Off topic here I have one question..
I have read that for videos on linux mplayer is really great but when I try to apt-get it I get this error:
depends on libavcodec and libvorbis0 which will not be installed..
When I tried to install libvorbis0 with synaptic it said that i will have to remove a very large no. of packages..Is it not possible to install mplayer onto debian??
Similar Threads
-
By jimbo-62 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 07:02 PM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 05:34 PM
-
By Dooley in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 02:33 PM
-
By turbines in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 08:51 PM
-
By rrud in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2003, 08:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Lot of 21 PC Computer PC CD-ROM Video Games Assorted Titles UNTESTED
$59.99

🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$309.00

Vintage 2000 MICROSOFT Intellimouse Explorer Optical Technology - Original Box
$59.99

Peripheral Vision VINTAGE EDUMATE LIGHT PEN Atati 800/400 & COMMODORE 64 Unteste
$79.90

Vintage Intel i486 DX 33MHz CPU (A80486DX-33 / SX419) – Excellent Condition
$44.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

VTI KB-5161 Vintage Blue Alps Keyboard
$223.00

Vintage IBM Personal Computer Printer Adapter 1505200 NOS New n Box PC XT Sealed
$24.95

Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99

LOT 37pcs MIXED VINTAGE HP DOT MATRIX, SPIDER LEADS IC GOLD LEGS, ETC, UNTESTED,
$100.00