-

Originally Posted by
fingers99
This thread actually helped me..
I was able to install mplayer with unstable install and it worked. I didnt use Xine long enough but quite few files failed for me to render in Xine. But now with additional codec packages which were needed by mplayer everything is running smooth 
Ok one more question??
I was running xmms and then I wanted to view a video. Gmplayer gave me an error saying it couldnt open audio stream so no sound but once I stopped xmms I was able to get sound. Is there neway I can change this behaviour so that when more than one sound stream are to be sent all get played i mean morphed or something
Similar Threads
-
By jimbo-62 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 07:02 PM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 05:34 PM
-
By Dooley in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 02:33 PM
-
By turbines in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 08:51 PM
-
By rrud in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2003, 08:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99