-
How to remove unwanted components
Hi I am new to Knoppix and I have just installed it to Hdd with knoppix-installer it went great. Now my question is I want to remove some components like, different locales media players I dont like etc. because I am low on hd space and I want to free as much as possible.
So, How should I go about this??
Similar Threads
-
By jimbo-62 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 07:02 PM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 05:34 PM
-
By Dooley in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 02:33 PM
-
By turbines in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 08:51 PM
-
By rrud in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2003, 08:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89

Samsung PM961 256GB,Internal (MZ-VLW2560) NVMe
$28.90

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00

Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00