-
Hi thx..
Especially synaptic came to rescue and I have stripped off all the locales next step will be removing xservers i dont use..
Off topic here I have one question..
I have read that for videos on linux mplayer is really great but when I try to apt-get it I get this error:
depends on libavcodec and libvorbis0 which will not be installed..
When I tried to install libvorbis0 with synaptic it said that i will have to remove a very large no. of packages..Is it not possible to install mplayer onto debian??
Similar Threads
-
By jimbo-62 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 07:02 PM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 05:34 PM
-
By Dooley in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 02:33 PM
-
By turbines in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 08:51 PM
-
By rrud in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2003, 08:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

*BENT PINS* ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi LGA 1700 ATX Intel Motherboard
$37.98

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS H110I-PLUS Motherboard LGA1151 w/ I5-7400 CPU, 8GB, Heatsink & I/O Shield
$60.00

MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45