-
Senior Member
registered user
Hey Yori (DS),
Glad to help it helped you out, but to say this is a "program" is slightly wrong. It is an OS (Operating System), and it has a lot to offer, in addition to what you said, as well.
Considering how much it helped you out with your other OS, maybe you can "take it for a test drive", so to speak?
Pop that Knoppix Live CD into your drive, boot it up, and take it for a test spin. I think you are going to be a lot more amazed at what it can do, both currently, and in the future.
I've been a die-hard follower of M$, and even though I still run a Win98 system, mostly for the kids, I have gone "head long" into Knoppix with my own system. And, I might add, haven't been happier about it. After just seeing what the CD can do, I jumped off the M$ bandwagon, and now count myself one of those "Linux" advocates. It has some headaches, but, by and far, a lot less than I ever had with my Windoze system.
Anyway Yori,
I am happy that it did what you needed it to do, when you needed it to 
Cuddles
[ps] The original author of Knoppix was Klaus Knopper ( I am not he), but many have "added" to the OS known as Knoppix, since his introduction of this OS you see before you. I am quite sure, THEY read these forums though, and enjoy seeing all the thank yous.
Similar Threads
-
By whil in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 10:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Samsung 10.1in Wi‑Fi Tablet 32GB White Cracked Screen For Parts/Repair
$18.50

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab S11 Ultra SM-X930 - 256GB, Wi-Fi, 14.6" - Gray /Open Box
$869.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00