-
Senior Member
registered user
ivansv,
Are you sure you are actually loading something other than KDE in "other accounts other than root"?
I have Knoppix 3.3, and I installed it the same way, through the use of knx-hdinstall.
My root account comes up with this "slick" looking background with KDE on it, and my "other" accounts come up with the usual "knoppix" background.
I think its only the "background" that is changing [?]
I hope I am right on this one, I've been assuming that KDE is always running, just the backgrounds are different, and I kinda like it, it makes it easier to "visually" see which account I am in, root or "other" accounts.
Hmmmmmm, anyone got any ideas???
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By germ240 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 10:55 PM
-
By Abehome in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 04:20 AM
-
By thadk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-13-2003, 04:25 AM
-
By Incubii in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 05:50 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-06-2003, 05:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

YEASTAR MODEL TA2400 NEOGATE VOIP ANALOG FXS GATEWAY WITH 24 CHANNEL PHONE/FAX
$250.00

Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99