-
Senior Member
registered user
Should I go for the v1.0PRE3 source, or the older v0.92 ???
I assume, the best, would be to get the "all-in-one" Codec's
Do I need GOOM? (what in the world is GOOM?)
Do I need to get any of the extra Codec's - if I get the all-in-one? I just plan on using the DVD Player anyway.
Do I need any of the Fonts? Or is it fine without them?
Thanks for all the help, in advance, and for getting me this far...
Cuddles
[ps] Anyone have any resolve on Xine, I am waiting for that as well
Similar Threads
-
By Freitag in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 01:25 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 01:55 PM
-
By luegner in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 02:27 PM
-
By sk545 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 15
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 04:58 AM
-
By athlonthunder in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 05:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

2U AI MINING SERVER 2x Xeon 36 cores 2.3Ghz DDR4 2x NVIDIA V100 GPU PCIe 2PS USA
$799.00

Windows Server 2025 datacenter 64bit 24 Core 50 cal DVD + PRODUCT LICENSE KEY.
$49.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99