Yes there is....
here is the information from the cfdisk!!
[ hda1 boot Primary Linux 4300 mb]
Did you check my previous tip? Is there a partition marked as bootable?
Yes there is....
here is the information from the cfdisk!!
[ hda1 boot Primary Linux 4300 mb]
Oh, but then hda1 should be bootable... Also what did you do with the remaining 700 Mb or so? Is it still there, unallocated yet?
You did go through the whole install, didn't you? Do you remember what you answered about installing lilo to the MBR?
I'm reinstalling it again..... I'll let you know if it doesn't work and what is the lilo msg!!
Thanks
Marcus
here is the msg after installation:
This filesystem will be automatically checked every 24 mounts or
180 days, whichever comes first. Use tune2fs -c or -i to override.
tune2fs 1.35-WIP (21-Aug-2003)
Copying files...Sending DHCP broadcast from device eth0 OK.
cp: cannot stat `/etc/alternatives/soffice.*': No such file or directory
1+0 records in
1+0 records out
512 bytes transferred in 0.018634 seconds (27476 bytes/sec)
Setting up boot loader (LILO)...
shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
Added Linux *
Skipping /vmlinuz.old
I hope it helps
Marcus
Never mind yall..... I got it working!!!
I'm so happy!
You were right dude..... for some reason when I set as a bootable this time it worked!!!
I did the first time too.... but every time a ran the cfdisk it showed without the boot.
Anyways it is working now..... let me play a little bit with it and I'll come back with more questions
hehehehe
thanks
Marcus

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
Intel Core i7-14700K Processor (BRAND NEW)
$330.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99