-
Hello escherian
I would suggest that you remove all the KDE little games and the old XF86 3x xservers, afterall the computer system would have to be fairly modern (P2-450 up) to use some of the intensive multimedia apps you have selected for Medialinux2, but you have chosen a lot of nice apps for the distro and I agree with you about keeping Open Office in, it must be daunting trying to keep all your favorite apps on 700mb, I think ultimately you have to decide what is the best way to go, I particularly think that you should put your focus on what your distro is about ie all those nice working multimedia apps, which I would like to see personally because of all those nice choice audio editors, software synthesizers, multitrack audio/Midi and video apps.
I have to give you a lot of credit for taking on such a feat, as a lot of mainstream distros have given this sort of thing a wide berth.
I will be very pleased when I am able to test it out, please finish it soon the Linux community is sorely missing something without it.
Similar Threads
-
By escherian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-16-2004, 12:11 AM
-
By escherian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 09:49 PM
-
By escherian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 04:24 AM
-
By sprudhom in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-18-2003, 03:01 AM
-
By escherian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 19
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 08:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM 288-Pin M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Y
$699.99

Micron 384GB (6x64GB) DDR4-2400 LRDIMM ECC Registered RAM MTA72ASS8G72LZ-2G3B2PG
$2000.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-2933Y 1Rx4 ECC REG DIMM (PC4-21300) M393A2K40DB2-CVF
$120.00