-
Junior Member
registered user
GTKAM don't show my pics
When I boot from live Knoppix CD, connect my digital camera with program GTKAM everything works just fine but
If I boot from hard disk (installed from same CD with "knx-hdinstall") ,GTKAM says it can't initialized my dig. camera.
Is there any conection with hotplug menager or is there any command I should try.(I have an USB conection).
I will appreciate any help I get.
Thanks.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: GTKAM don't show my pics
Somehow I manage to solve my problem with little researche.
This is what i did:
Don't now is it important, but boot up with your camera connected and turned on just for any case.
Edit your /etc/fstab and add the following line:
/dev/usbdevfs /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
and then in terminal as root type
make sure your cam is connected and on)
mount /proc/bus/usb
If you are lucky like I was this should work.
Try your camera or type this to see is your camera listed:
cat /proc/bus/usb/devices
I'm new in Linux so if anybody now diffrent way to do it or to modify it to work better please add your opinioin.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 10:57 PM
-
By darthczyz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 06:49 PM
-
By Stephen in forum The Lounge
Replies: 35
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 01:00 AM
-
By EMH_Mark3 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 07:03 AM
-
By TripWire in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 12:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ
$270.00

Broken Atari 130XE Console System 130XE No Power
$129.99

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 Home Computer 48K RAM In Original Box w/ Styro RF Switch Extra Games
$349.30