-
USB device not accepting new address
Hello,
I am running Knoppix installed on hard disk. I can't get my Intel 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 USB rec 01 UHCI USB controller to work with any device. I only see the UHCI hub in the USB view utility. Also, under /proc/bus/usb only the 01 file appears for the USB hub. I added in /etc/fstab the line "none /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs auto 0 0" and mounted it manually.
I get these messages when I plug a USB device and do "dmesg |grep usb"
usb-dhci: interrupt, status 2
usb.c: USB device not accepting new address __ (error -110)
Also, how do I "make menuconfig" as given by http://www.linux-usb.org/USB-guide/c122.html. What directory am I supposed to be in?
Any help is kindly appreciated.
Thanks,
Frank
Similar Threads
-
By Linoobie in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:06 AM
-
By koselan in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 06:21 AM
-
By YuXeL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 01:48 AM
-
By Marduk in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 04:51 AM
-
By trivas7 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 04:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$74.99

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$125.00

VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00

Vintage DEC Digital M8153 RH70 UNIBUS CONTROL-BCT (B15)
$139.99