Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Thank you!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1

    Thank you!

    Dudes,

    I was able to save my cousin's lame windows laptop with the help of knoppix. Knoppix was leet when windoze xp couldn't even be made to work again with the farking recovery CD. I grabbed the data off of the laptop w/ knoppix and burned it onto a CD with another laptop...totall f***in roxor! Thank you!

    Mike



    Edit: Please choose the words more carefully, Stephen.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,338
    Hey MDog (Mike)

    If you think the Knoppix Live CD is good, you might just want to load the CD into your CD-ROM Drive, boot it, and work with it for a while. I think you'll be even more amazed at what Knoppix is, and does, as well

    But, then again, I AM "bias", I use Knoppix, I love Knoppix, ( [giggle] I want to have Klaus Knopper's kids ), and you can't pay me any amount of money to go back to any "flavor" of Windows.

    Life IS good
    Cuddles

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD picture

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD

$27.99



AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad picture

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad

$355.99



AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor picture

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor

$39.99



Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor picture

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor

$14.49



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New picture

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New

$284.79



AMD A10-7890K 4.1 GHz Socket FM2+ Desktop CPU Processor AD789KXDI44JC picture

AMD A10-7890K 4.1 GHz Socket FM2+ Desktop CPU Processor AD789KXDI44JC

$99.99