Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Thank you!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1

    Thank you!

    Dudes,

    I was able to save my cousin's lame windows laptop with the help of knoppix. Knoppix was leet when windoze xp couldn't even be made to work again with the farking recovery CD. I grabbed the data off of the laptop w/ knoppix and burned it onto a CD with another laptop...totall f***in roxor! Thank you!

    Mike



    Edit: Please choose the words more carefully, Stephen.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,338
    Hey MDog (Mike)

    If you think the Knoppix Live CD is good, you might just want to load the CD into your CD-ROM Drive, boot it, and work with it for a while. I think you'll be even more amazed at what Knoppix is, and does, as well

    But, then again, I AM "bias", I use Knoppix, I love Knoppix, ( [giggle] I want to have Klaus Knopper's kids ), and you can't pay me any amount of money to go back to any "flavor" of Windows.

    Life IS good
    Cuddles

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested picture

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested

$35.00



(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT) picture

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)

$700.00



Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151

$79.99



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU picture

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU

$99.99



INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG picture

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG

$299.99



Intel Core i7-14700K Processor (BRAND NEW) picture

Intel Core i7-14700K Processor (BRAND NEW)

$330.00