I also have the same problem, everything autodetects fine, but then ten minutes later, nothing. can't resolve anything, can't ping, nothing.
i'll just have to restart network and hope that works, but that's kind of a drag.
-jes
Hi
I am running Knoppix often these days. After no specific duration of time, my high speed cable connection stops working. It works fine on boot, sometimes doesn't stop connecting to internet for a whole day. Then out of nowhere it stops.
Any reason?
I am very newbie to this platform.
Please respond if possible with babysteps.
Thank you
~S~
I also have the same problem, everything autodetects fine, but then ten minutes later, nothing. can't resolve anything, can't ping, nothing.
i'll just have to restart network and hope that works, but that's kind of a drag.
-jes

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Western Digital Red WD60EFRX-68MYMN1 6 TB,Internal,5400 RPM,3.5 inch Hard Drive
$179.99