Mingw produces win32 binaries. Are you trying to cross-compile from linux? Is knoppix installed onto your HD?
Having looked for a dir on my loaded Knoppix, I am unsure how I should install MinGW and wxWindows. Any information on how to do this will be much appreciated
Abd then saving it so I can do it again easily. Would it be possible to save some configuration that I can take with me? Say on floppy or Zipdisk?
I'm an utter newbie, so I have no idea where to look as the help isn't very helpful![]()
Mingw produces win32 binaries. Are you trying to cross-compile from linux? Is knoppix installed onto your HD?

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested
$299.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99