-
Re: flash plugin installation script

Originally Posted by
aay
Are you sure about this? I've never had to be root to run it.
Yes, sir! I am very sure.
However, I did this through the GUI menu K ==> Knoppix ==> Utilities ==> Install flash plugin.
After your posting, I checked that the script itself (/usr/bin/install_flashplugin.sh) is world-executable so I can execute that from shell.
Glitches in the GUI?
Ery
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-10-2006, 05:40 AM
-
By jlregister in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-02-2005, 04:33 AM
-
By markraem in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 11:35 PM
-
By bgood98 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-17-2003, 03:20 PM
-
By jamesgf in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Samsung 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-5600 SODIMM 32GB (2x16GB) PC5-4800 RAM Laptop
$750.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Lot of 5 - Mixed Brands 40GB (5x8GB) DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260-Pin Non-ECC
$150.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99