-
linux sound problem
Greetings
I am trying to configure Linux on Intel D815EGEW board . But I am unable to
configure sound and pci modem. lspci -v shows following output.pls guide me
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 82815 815 Chipset Host Bridge and
Memory Controller Hub (rev 02)
Subsystem: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 4557
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Capabilities: [88] #09 [f104]
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82815 CGC [Chipset
Graphics Controller] (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 4557
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 11
Memory at f8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
Memory at ffa80000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512K]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82820 820 (Camino 2) Chipset PCI (rev
05) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=32
I/O behind bridge: 0000d000-0000dfff
Memory behind bridge: ff800000-ff8fffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: f6a00000-f6afffff
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation 82820 820 (Camino 2) Chipset ISA
Bridge (ICH2) (rev 05)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82820 820 (Camino 2) Chipset IDE
U100 (rev 05) (prog-if 80 [Master])
Subsystem: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 4557
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
I/O ports at ffa0 [size=16]
00:1f.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82820 820 (Camino 2) Chipset USB
(Hub A) (rev 05) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 4557
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 10
I/O ports at ef80 [size=32]
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82820 820 (Camino 2) Chipset SMBus (rev 05)
Subsystem: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 4557
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 9
I/O ports at efa0 [size=16]
00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 2445
(rev 05)
Subsystem: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 4557
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 9
I/O ports at e800 [size=256]
I/O ports at ef00 [size=64]
01:0c.0 Communication controller: Rockwell International HCF 56k PCI Modem
(rev 01)
Subsystem: Rockwell International HCF 56k PCI Modem
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 9
Memory at ff8f0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
I/O ports at dff0 [size=8]
Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 2
thnaking you
Shah Komal Kiritkumar
Similar Threads
-
By gfrick in forum General Support
Replies: 21
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:19 PM
-
By linweix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 05:49 AM
-
By RoZ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 11:19 AM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 03:05 AM
-
By meranto in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 05:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

Intel Core i9-12900KF 16-Core 3.20GHz LGA1700 CPU Processor SRL4J
$220.00

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99