Greetings
I am trying to configure Linux on Intel D815EGEW board . But I am unable to
configure sound and pci modem. lspci -v shows following output.pls guide me
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 82815 815 Chipset Host Bridge and
Memory Controller Hub (rev 02)
Subsystem: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 4557
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Capabilities: [88] #09 [f104]
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82815 CGC [Chipset
Graphics Controller] (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 4557
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 11
Memory at f8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
Memory at ffa80000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512K]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82820 820 (Camino 2) Chipset PCI (rev
05) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=32
I/O behind bridge: 0000d000-0000dfff
Memory behind bridge: ff800000-ff8fffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: f6a00000-f6afffff
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation 82820 820 (Camino 2) Chipset ISA
Bridge (ICH2) (rev 05)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82820 820 (Camino 2) Chipset IDE
U100 (rev 05) (prog-if 80 [Master])
Subsystem: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 4557
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
I/O ports at ffa0 [size=16]
00:1f.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82820 820 (Camino 2) Chipset USB
(Hub A) (rev 05) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 4557
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 10
I/O ports at ef80 [size=32]
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82820 820 (Camino 2) Chipset SMBus (rev 05)
Subsystem: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 4557
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 9
I/O ports at efa0 [size=16]
00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 2445
(rev 05)
Subsystem: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 4557
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 9
I/O ports at e800 [size=256]
I/O ports at ef00 [size=64]
01:0c.0 Communication controller: Rockwell International HCF 56k PCI Modem
(rev 01)
Subsystem: Rockwell International HCF 56k PCI Modem
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 9
Memory at ff8f0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
I/O ports at dff0 [size=8]
Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 2
thnaking you
Shah Komal Kiritkumar

MITS Altair Computer Notes January/February 1977
$100.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes June 1976
$90.00
Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$275.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes July 1976
$100.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes May 1976
$140.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$48.00