-
how do I create an ENGLISH boot floppy disk?
I downloaded the latest 3.3 ISO..the English one.
in the index_en.html file (in Win) I can read:
Use the mkfloppy.bat script for the regular boot image (German version). Use the command rawrite2 -f boot-en.img -d A (in the KNOPPIX directory) to create an English boot disk.
went2see in \knoppix, but there's NOT any boot-en.img file...
could someone please send the file to me, or tell me where to get it?
thank you!
(before you ask me: no, I can't simply boot from the CDRom; I've got two and they're both SCSI...but my controller doesn't allow CD-booting, unfortunately...)
Similar Threads
-
By mingus725 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-07-2005, 04:20 AM
-
By marcelbraz30 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-13-2005, 10:31 PM
-
By CCC-Shiner in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-03-2004, 11:28 PM
-
By Spyder_Snyper in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 08:21 PM
-
By nicklaser in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP Phone T85W
$153.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset
$64.99

Complete Office VoIP System: Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX + (14) GRP2614 Wi-Fi IP
$800.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Cisco IP Phone 8851 CP-8851-K9= Black 5-Line VoIP Speakerphone RJ-45
$86.00