-
I said in my post I was running 6.3.0.0. That version does not need to be patched, since the patch that you are talking about is 6.0.1.5 I believe (Its definitely older than 6.3.0.0). Well, I just used my last blank CD-R and burned the image and it worked. However, now I cannot boot from the CD, and I cant make an english boot disk. When I run the command it says it cannot find boot-en.img, which I need in order to create the disk.
Similar Threads
-
By Dilbert in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 04:58 AM
-
By McGrady in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 02:36 AM
-
By Austin in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 08:35 AM
-
By Havoc in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 10:25 PM
-
By superart in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$80.66