I've got a 80GB HD and have made the first 8GB to a FAT32 primary partition for WinME. It followed by a 512MB Linux swap and then 10GB for Knoppix installation.
Now I'm trying to use cfdisk to create a FAT32 partion for WinME data. When I created a partition it's by default Linux type. I couldn't get it change to the type I want, maybe I picked the wrong type. My question is how to create a FAT32 partition on the remaining free space for WinME data.
1) Do I have to create a primary or a logical partition?
2) What partition type I have to choose?
3) Is the remaining free space (~60GB) too huge for one single FAT32 partition?
thanks
Phuoc Can HUA

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01