-
LinNeighborhood (11-3-03) -- Can't resolve address
Has anyone else noticed a change in how LinNeighborhood works in the 11-3-03 release?
I'm running from the CD. I add a host as usual by specifying the host and workgroup names, then querying for an address. No problems at that point, but when I attempt to mount a share I get the error above.
I'm pretty sure my copy of 11-3-03 is okay (passed MD5 and the "testcd" cheat code). Previous 3.3 releases work fine -- any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By dmpop in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 05:31 PM
-
By SunnyB in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 01:18 PM
-
By koselan in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 06:21 AM
-
By Renfield in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-09-2003, 12:51 AM
-
By koszopal in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 09:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00