-
Junior Member
registered user
MSN Messenger on Linux
I have a problem..
I try to make Kmess-1.3. I do configuring properly and successfully, but when I
I get this after a longer while:
Code:
mimemessage.cpp:248: error: parse error before `(' token
mimemessage.cpp:251: error: `dwsrc' undeclared (first use this function)
mimemessage.cpp:251: error: `dwdest' undeclared (first use this function)
mimemessage.cpp:251: error: `DwDecodeQuotedPrintable' undeclared (first use
this function)
mimemessage.cpp: In member function `QCString MimeMessage::decodeBase64(const
QCString&) const':
mimemessage.cpp:264: error: parse error before `(' token
mimemessage.cpp:268: error: `DwDecodeBase64' undeclared (first use this
function)
make[2]: *** [mimemessage.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/ramdisk/home/knoppix/kmess-1.3/kmess/network'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/ramdisk/home/knoppix/kmess-1.3/kmess/network'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I really want to get a MSN messenger on Linux, to get contact with friends. But I just.. can't. Any help please?
Similar Threads
-
By SilverFox7331 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 03:32 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-26-2004, 02:23 AM
-
By evilkat in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By magoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 05:15 PM
-
By zerveza in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-03-2003, 01:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

Brocade ICX6450-24 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch W/ Ears
$74.99