Yes, I've just bought this card, because it's nearly the only 802.11g PCMCIA card supported by linux.
I'm looking forward it will be included into next versions of knoppix.
Thank you.
Emilio Sempere
[email protected]
Alcoy- SPAIN
Is there any chance that the prism54 wireless lan drivers could be included with Knoppix? They can be obtained from http://www.prism54.org. Without them, my wireless lan card won't work.
Yes, I've just bought this card, because it's nearly the only 802.11g PCMCIA card supported by linux.
I'm looking forward it will be included into next versions of knoppix.
Thank you.
Emilio Sempere
[email protected]
Alcoy- SPAIN

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99