-
fail to read ntfs
I start with a really newbiest questions, since I am one of them.
I install knoppix 3.3 into my laptop and the installation was success. But I have a problem of reading ntfs partition from Knoppix. It said I don't have permission to bla bla bla... how to set this permission stuffs?
Such problem never happened when I used knoppix live CD.
Similar Threads
-
By shimi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-15-2005, 11:27 AM
-
By Thaidog in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 02:23 PM
-
By Colin in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:11 AM
-
By Markus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 04:59 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 02:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP Phone T85W
$153.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset
$64.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Ooma Telo VoIP Free Internet Home Phone Service. Certified Refurbished.
$59.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Cisco VoIP Phone CP-8851 with 8800 Key Expansion Modules
$69.00