-
fail to read ntfs
I start with a really newbiest questions, since I am one of them.
I install knoppix 3.3 into my laptop and the installation was success. But I have a problem of reading ntfs partition from Knoppix. It said I don't have permission to bla bla bla... how to set this permission stuffs?
Such problem never happened when I used knoppix live CD.
Similar Threads
-
By shimi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-15-2005, 11:27 AM
-
By Thaidog in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 02:23 PM
-
By Colin in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:11 AM
-
By Markus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 04:59 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 02:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Apple Macintosh 512K 1MB MacSnap SCSI 128K ROM 800K + 400K Drive Keyboard Mouse
$995.00

Vintage Apple IIe Platinum A2S2128 128K Computer - Powers On - Missing Key
$249.99

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00