-
fail to read ntfs
I start with a really newbiest questions, since I am one of them.
I install knoppix 3.3 into my laptop and the installation was success. But I have a problem of reading ntfs partition from Knoppix. It said I don't have permission to bla bla bla... how to set this permission stuffs?
Such problem never happened when I used knoppix live CD.
Similar Threads
-
By shimi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-15-2005, 11:27 AM
-
By Thaidog in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 02:23 PM
-
By Colin in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:11 AM
-
By Markus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 04:59 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 02:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$84.00

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
$51.99

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Seagate BarraCuda ST5000LM000 5TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Hard
$169.99

Sun Oracle 7357761 14TB 7.2K 3.5 12G SAS-3 HDD Hard Disc Drive w/ Coral Bracket
$249.99