hello guys
i am trying to customize knoppix for Punjabi language. I have followed the guide on knnoppix.net for remastering. But when i try to chroot i get /bin/bash not found. please help me
hello guys
i am trying to customize knoppix for Punjabi language. I have followed the guide on knnoppix.net for remastering. But when i try to chroot i get /bin/bash not found. please help me
same Problem here. Just did the same tutorial.
CD to the top of the filesystem your chrooting into-
for example on the guide I follow, its: /mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX
cd /mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX
chroot . /bin/bash
don't forget the .

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59