-
Whould anyone be interested in this?
I don't know how to do a re-master.
So, if anyone is interested, could someone make a remaster with XPde as the GUI? I have been trying to figure out how to get this done, but there is still much I need to learn and don't know how to go about this task.
Even if someone could do a walkthrough (as if I was a three year old, because I don't know a lot of the short cuts in Linux) That way I don't need to DL it from you.
Similar Threads
-
By slider in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 06:56 PM
-
By teckjunkie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 01:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99