~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Originally Posted by veuf
AFAIK the structure of the HD base is quite different than that of the LIVE CD structure. I don't think it would work,
When installed in knoppix-mode, the image is being decompressed on the partition and mounted rw. So it is possible to add/remove software.
I'd like to do a "poor mans remastering": install knoppix in knoppix-mode to hd, install/remove software and customizing the look&feel, desktop ..., and then recreate an iso for burning on cd.
Has somebody already tried this and can give any tips?
Probably a script that does the job?
Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Originally Posted by veuf
AFAIK the structure of the HD base is quite different than that of the LIVE CD structure. I don't think it would work,
I mean Knoppix-mode, that means, the cd is only decompressed and copied to hd.

Commodore 128 Case + Keyboard + LED, C128 Computer Parts
$42.50
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore OS Vision 3.0 | Bootable USB Install | Linux Gaming OS
$24.99
Peripheral Vision VINTAGE EDUMATE LIGHT PEN Atati 800/400 & COMMODORE 64 Unteste
$79.90
$25.00
BitBinders 1581DV Dual 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive for Commodore 8-Bit Computers READ
$299.00
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$39.99
Commodore 64 Console Retro working Home Computer w/ Original Box
$200.00
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99