~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Originally Posted by veuf
AFAIK the structure of the HD base is quite different than that of the LIVE CD structure. I don't think it would work,
When installed in knoppix-mode, the image is being decompressed on the partition and mounted rw. So it is possible to add/remove software.
I'd like to do a "poor mans remastering": install knoppix in knoppix-mode to hd, install/remove software and customizing the look&feel, desktop ..., and then recreate an iso for burning on cd.
Has somebody already tried this and can give any tips?
Probably a script that does the job?
Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Originally Posted by veuf
AFAIK the structure of the HD base is quite different than that of the LIVE CD structure. I don't think it would work,
I mean Knoppix-mode, that means, the cd is only decompressed and copied to hd.

(2) Vintage DEC DLV11-KB RS-232 to 20mA Current Loop Converters PDP-11 As-Is
$170.00
Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC RT-11 V5.0 8” Floppy Disks HT-11 System BASIC FORTRAN Software Lot
$199.95
DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00
Vintage DEC LSI-11 PDP-11 Paper Tape Software Lot (96 Tapes) Cables Hardware
$649.00
VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00
Vintage Computer Lot Commodore IBM Gateway AT Gaming Towers DEC IBM HUGE CRT LOT
$7250.00
$100.00