-
Whould anyone be interested in this?
I don't know how to do a re-master.
So, if anyone is interested, could someone make a remaster with XPde as the GUI? I have been trying to figure out how to get this done, but there is still much I need to learn and don't know how to go about this task.
Even if someone could do a walkthrough (as if I was a three year old, because I don't know a lot of the short cuts in Linux) That way I don't need to DL it from you.
Similar Threads
-
By slider in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 06:56 PM
-
By teckjunkie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 01:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

Interactive Quarterly Digizine Vol 1 CD-ROM 1996 PC Mac Pamela Anderson Vintage
$65.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00