I agree, I really think supermount should be included. easier than automount, nice automagical behaviour... which fits knoppix, imho.
I agree, I really think supermount should be included. easier than automount, nice automagical behaviour... which fits knoppix, imho.

Genuine OEM Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable for MacBook Pro Air
$8.99
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$499.99
apple oem 20w charger usb-c power adapter
$9.99
Lot Of Apple Cords And Accessories All OEM Genuine Apple Pencil, Magsafe Power
$109.99
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$20.59
Genuine OEM Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter A1344 ~ FREE S/H
$12.99
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
Apple 96W USB-C Power Adapter - White - Genuine OEM - NEW SEALED - MacBook Pro
$44.99